Leaders are not defined by a position.
Offering a variety of classes designed for leaders of all types, Life-Long Leadership is committed to help individuals cultivate their leadership skills. We wholeheartedly believe that people in all walks of life are leaders - as managers, parents, peers, mentors, friends. As such, L3 workshops are intended to help people learn and practice leadership skills both in and out of the office.
Our goal is to build a community of contributors that are aware of the impact each of us have and recognize the value of diverse thought. Through our highly interactive workshops, participants are challenged and encouraged to engage together in a learning community that stays with you beyond the classroom door.
- Inspiring Action
- MBTI: Working Together
- Developing Yourself + Developing Others
- Listening to Connect
- Coaching to Empower
- Conscious Connection: The Power of Inclusion
- Leadership Bootcamp: An Immersion Experience for New Leaders
- Leading Intentionally: Continuing the Journey for Senior Leaders
- The Challenge of Change
- How to Build Relationships
- Conflict Management
- MBTI: Working Together in Families
- Becoming the Totally Responsible Person (TRP)